Health Express has established an Outpatient Suboxone treatment program in Weymouth, MA. We specialize in confidential and personalized treatment of addiction to: Oxycontin, Heroin, Norco, Methadone, Vicodin, and Percocet.
- Comprehensive urgent care
- Dr. Hughes is licensed by the DEA to use Suboxone for outpatient treatment
- Patients can typically be seen the same day
Dr. Hughes can often be seen the same day to help answer any questions you may have about the treatment plan or program.
Choosing Health Express for Suboxone in Weymouth
Anyone with family that has had an opiate addiction, or one that is currently addicted knows how important it is to be able to get in to get the help they need as soon as they are ready. With all of the services for opiate addiction that are provided at Health Express, you will have a facility to go to when you need are ready.
Dr. Hughes is licensed to use Suboxone in the treatment of opiate addiction. The services provided include:
- The treatment program is personalized to your opiate addiction and what your needs are.
- Patients can often be seen the same day, giving you the chance to get clean as quickly as possible.
At Health Express, you will receive the treatment you need by professionals that are licensed and experienced. For more information regarding our Suboxone program in Weymouth, MA, please call or visit us today.